An Ergio pre-fabricated house has numerous advantages:
- It's faster to build after the foundation is dry, a 60 sqm house can be erected in five days by a team of 10-15 people.
- It's warmer, wood is a material that isolates very well. Between OSB layers mounted on wooden rods, different heat insulating materials such as mineral wool, polystyrene, polyurethane foam or cellulose can be used to achieve the best thermal and energy performance.
- It saves more space since wooden walls are nearly twice as thin as those made of brick or reinforced concrete.
- Wooden houses are more resistant to earthquakes since the material is more elastic and thanks to the joining of the structural elements, seismic movements are taken regardless of the direction of propagation. A house, on wood structure can withstand an earthquake up to 8 degrees on the Richter scale.
- It offers you an environmentally-friendly life if you choose natural materials, which is beneficial to the psyche and the human body's natural biorhythm.
Pre-fabricated house, timber-framed house or skeleton construction: ERGIO's team is able to combine some of the best characteristics of both modern and traditional architecture. Contact us to know more about it!