The revolutionary innovation in timber-frame construction of the ERGIO HOUSES is the use of highly efficient thermal insulation with the wooden structural components.
This system is prefabricated with great care and effort at the ERGIO factory. It reduces any "thermal leakage", weak points in the thermal outer shell, to an absolute minimum.
A passive house means minimal energy consumption and very good thermal comfort.
A PASSIVE HOUSE MEANS:
* Thermal comfort (because the thermal loss is very low), either if is summer or winter
* Financial comfort - because the energy and heating costs are lower
* Fonical and acoustical insulation
* Healthy lifestyle because of the air
* The easiest way to get to a house with 0 energy consumption
* Accessible - the price for a passive house being only with 10-20% higher than a standard house
ATTENTION TO DETAILS:
* very good thermal insulation
* good thermal coefficient for windows and doors
* thermal differences - eliminated
* ventilation systems with warm recovery
* maximum energetic efficiency